Thursday, January 14, 2016

After years again a trip to India

Sadhu, Tiruvannamalai, India


The good thing which comes with my job as a lecturer about my travels is, that once in a while I have to travel to get new travel stories and new pics....
What a brilliant "excuse" for being on the road again... Travelling because of my job....






So – there is a new trip to India. This time to the southern part. My last trip to Tamil Nadu was nine years ago, and seven years to Kerala.
Well, it is time for an update!

There is definitly a lot to see there: many pilgrims, coloured temples, a lot of UNESCO world heritage sites and on top of all that, there is excellent food.

Why should someone ask for more than that?

Bye bye Germany - hello India!


Five Rathas, Mamallapuram, India

Thali, Tiruvannamalai, India